Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm sure no one is listening...

But, I talk anyway. Sorry for the brief pause, we (I) had a little medical excitement last week. Well, I guess excitement is not really the right word, perhaps terror would be better. I went in for a routine colonoscopy (that's what happens when you turn 50). All was well, colon clean, I went home to recover. Later that afternoon I get a call from the doctor's office to tell me when my CT Scan was scheduled? I, of course, said "what CT Scan?" The nurse said, "the one the doctor ordered." I was dumbfounded. I said to have the doctor call me as soon as possible. He did and told me he "felt" a "hard mass" near my cervix. So I waited through 5 terror filled days and finally got the results late on Friday, nothing there. All was well. Good news, except for those 5 terror filled days! I hate doctors.

Onward.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.