Monday, August 27, 2007

It never ends....

Life in my family is not very good right now. Two daughters who can't seem to get along at all. They live together although I guess not for very long. They are both single moms so I thought the living together thing would be good for them. Helpful, a way to share the burden. I guess, not so much. I just don't understand.

On the knitting front I have two projects on the needles. My second pair of socks and an EZ sweater in the round. I also have a crochet blanket going for my grandson. Trouble is I keep wanting to start new things. There is a list a mile long of projects I want to do. I find myself thinking up new ways to do something. Like, I really like that sweater but I would change this or that, you know. Like I actually could. I'm still just a novice really, I just tend to get ahead of myself.

The worst of it is that I want to buy yarn. Any yarn. All yarn. It calls to me...what's a woman to do?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hi
I enjoyed reading your blog and can relate to everything you say.

Keep knitting and I hope things work out okay.

Best Wishes

Mike