Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No one reads this.

I know that no one reads this blog, which begs the question, why do I continue to write in it? Well, blog, I'll tell you. Sometimes you just need to get the words out there even if no one hears (reads) them. I blog for the same reason that I sometimes talk to myself in the car or have imaginary conversations with people, to see how it sounds. To see if that's what I really mean.

I blog to check in with myself and make sure that I stay on the right track. So if no one reads my blog I'm ok with it. Blog and I can still be friends.

2 comments:

FuguesStateKnits said...

I know what you mean - that's why I blog - to say the good stuff and the bad that fly by me during the day and I feel I need to keep straight for some reason or other.

Oh, btw, I guess this comment proves you wrong, LOL:)!
Sorry the family wasn't with you for Thanksgiving - it's so hard when they live all over the place. So far our kids are in the area and they like to get together. My family of origin is all over the place, so I get what you are feeling/saying.

One year (to the consternation of my family) I said to our church choir - most of whom are at that age when the kids have flown the coop - if anyone was finding themselves alone at Thanksgiving to come to our house for dinner. One couple whose kids weren't going to be with them came over. We had a really nice time. The way life is anymore, I wouldn't be surprised if that was going to be us someday.

I just figured there was no sense in anyone being lonely when there's a way to get around it.
Just sayin'

Hope the holidays are good to you,
Joan a/k/a FSK

Village Player Alumni said...

Thanks Joan! Your comment meant a lot to me. I hope your holidays are filled with family and joy!