Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictures and Stuff

My blog is so boring without pictures! I need to figure this picture thing out. Also I need to get my own camera since my husband always has the camera with him.

Any advice about uploading pics?

I can see the end on my pullover! Two or so more rounds on the neck and sew up the underarms and we are done! I can't believe I actually finished a sweater, granted it took me a couple of months but I have done other things during that time as well. Finished, a couple pair of socks, scarf for my son, started a blanket for my daughter, working on another blanket for my grandson...you get the idea. I think I like doing sweaters though and plan to start another one as soon as I can get the yarn. Up next is this sweater from Interweave Knits. I plan to knit it in KnitPicks Palette in the Nutmeg colorway. I hope it turns out.

Our little knitting group that meets on Sundays is going well. We are planning a road trip to WEBS on Sunday, Dec. 16 for a book launch. It should be lots of fun. If you live in the South Shore area of Boston you should come join us. We meet at Borders in Braintree from 2-4 on Sundays.

Next weekend is tree weekend so this week I have to go through all the decorations and make sure we don't need anything. Wish me luck!

No comments: